HEX SHELL 2 CONDUCTOR
Typically a surfboard has both a gas and a brake pedal. You put more weight on the front of the board to jump on the throttle, and lean back to slow your board down. The Conductor is the first of its kind that has the ability to generate speed and then maintain it in a more controlled manner. So you can spend less time worrying about where you are in relation to the peak of the wave, and more time thinking about where you want to take it.
Conductor – a maestro of your aquatic wave displacement.
- Machined EVA concave back pad with arch support and extra tall tail kick
- Silicone front pad for more overall board control and feel
- Ronix exclusive tool-less Fin-S 2 system
- Injected Fiberglass Epoxy Constructed Fins
- 1 symmetric 3” and 2 asymmetric 3.5” Fins
- Handmade by Robots
- Compression Molded