KOAL CLASSIC LONGBOARD
Let’s hit the E-brake on the 21st century hustle. Sometimes you need to quit updating your social media site, replying to the “what did you do last night?” text, and on August 12th, our self proclaimed go ride day, even school and work should be taking a rain check.
Sometimes we need those days and a product to remind us all of why there is no feeling like riding sideways on the water. The thickest, most buoyant surf constructed board in our range has a full rail with a forgiving soft bevel. The result is our most stable, easy going, soul turn special that is even more forgiving for a Sunday afternoon cruise. Grab a couple of your favorite chums, regardless of the surfer’s size or boat wake, and experience the endless wave of this design.
- Machined EVA concave pads with arch support and extra tall tail kick
- Ronix exclusive tool-less Fin-S 2 system
- Injected Fiberglass Epoxy Constructed Fin
- 1 symmetric 4.5” Fin
- Liquid Lava High Temp Surf Resin
- Air Vents inserted in the EVA pads
- Handmade by Robots
- Vacuum bag with epoxy resin